Difficult issues are a challenge for which we offer new solutions. Our interdisciplinary team has developed its own methods for this:
Columbus | Consumer Expedition
- Whenever a particularly wide consumer understanding is required and hardly any insights exist, Columbus comes into its own as an explorative method.
- It can be used particularly well for product launches, relaunches or repositionings to understand the basic needs, wishes and motives of your target group.
ICP | Item Converging Process
- From a large number of ideas, barriers, motives and statements, the ones with the greatest potential can be determined quickly and easily.
Concept Lab | Concept Development and Optimization
- Your concepts are continuously tested and further developed in an interactive work process.
- This way, your concepts are optimized with regard to acceptance and relevance for your target group.
MIG | Multistep Insight Generation
- When it comes to generating, optimizing and evaluating insights, the MIG tool offers you the ideal solution.
- The coherent integration of various objective tools can be seen as the especial advantage of the three-step process.